Caboolture Campus Open At Twilight
10th May, 3:30 noon – 7:00pm
129 Toohey Street, Caboolture
At Grace Lutheran College your aspirations are ours. We welcome your family to visit the beautiful grounds of our Caboolture Campus and experience the Grace Way: where every child can develop with Grit, Growth and Grace.
Grit at Grace is a passion to strive for: Where your child can choose from over 50 curricular and 100 co-curricular options and attend our four week Outdoor Education Program, Googa, to hone self-reliance and team work skills.
Growth at Grace is a person to become: Students at Grace have a growth mindset and are confident, successful and engaged. They enjoy learning and have access to Ignite, our Academic Enrichment Program and Learning Support Program with specialist teachers.
Grace at Grace is a purpose to live by: Grace is a Christian community united by a belief in God’s grace. We support students to take action and serve others who need our help, teaching them that even a little can mean a lot.
Join the Caboolture campus for fun and entertaining festivities. Our Campus will be illuminated to create a casual expo market that includes an array of informative and entertaining displays. The school will showcase the wide range of opportunities that are available to our students from all curricular and co-curricular areas.
- Spend time talking to our teachers about the subjects on offer
- Learn about our support services & Pastoral Care program
- Meet our Principal, Mr David Radke, & Head of Campus Mr Warren Irvine
- GSP Sports Academy
- Chat with our Equestrian Team, horse on display
- Robotics display
- Arts exhibition
- Interactive activites for children of all ages
- Enjoy the feel of Googa with a rock climbing wall
- A multitude of entertaining performances by Grace students
- Food stalls and coffee van
- Relax in our 'Cinema' displaying Film and Tv students works
- Interactive Astronomy display
- Science dissections
- Opening of the Centre for Academic Vision & Excellence with 'Grace Cake' at 3:30pm
Experience the Grace Way and how your child can develop with GRIT, GROWTH and GRACE.