Academic Scholarships are available for new and current students who will be entering into Year 7 in 2020 and will be awarded to students who are able to demonstrate outstanding academic ability. Students applying for this scholarship will be required to sit an exam conducted by Edutest. This scholarship offers a discount of up to 50 per cent off the tuition fees and is tenable until the end of Year 12.
Date of testing: Saturday February 9, 2019 9.00am
Closing Date: Friday February 1, 2019
In addition to registering with Edutest via the link below, please complete THIS APPLICATION FORM and include with the requested information below:
Click To Apply
- Handwritten letter of introduction by the student, addressed to the Principal, Mr Allan Shaw providing examples of how they have or will meet the criteria below:
- Set a good example in every respect
- Show positive school spirit
- Be a positive communicator
- Willingly meet all obligations as defined by the teachers and tutors
- Be involved and support school functions and activities e.g. school tours
- Be an exemplar of the School’s uniform
- Copy of most recent school report
- Copy of Year 5 NAPLAN report
- Educational assessments may be included. eg: ICAS results
- Applications will be shortlisted based on the exam results, reports provided and criteria outlined above once the School has received the results from Edutest. This can take up to 7 working days.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited with their parents to meet with the Principal and Head of School.
- Unsuccessful candidates will be notified in writing once interviews are concluded.
Please note that Scholarship testing results will NOT be provided to parents.
Eligibility to apply
- New and current students of The Knox School
- Students who are Australian citizens or permanent residents