As opposed to Open Days on Saturdays, Campus Tours are run on weekdays throughout the year. This provides an opportunity to see our Campuses full of life, with classes and activities running.
Close to Melbourne’s urban heart and co-educational since 1993, Caulfield Campus is a day school for students from Years 7 to 12, and offers boarding for students from Year 9.
Having boarders, both girls and boys, on campus gives Caulfield a unique community spirit. A House system allows students to connect and grow, and feel a sense of belonging.
Its inclusive nature and house system creates the feeling of a close-knit community, but with 1450 students Caulfield Campus has the size and scale to be able to offer a broad variety of activities, programs, and facilities, including:
- Best practice, recently remodelled learning spaces for Middle School students
- A fully equipped café space for the Year 8 Hospitality Program
- A light-filled library
- A 650 seat professional theatre
- Dedicated art, theatre, music and dance spaces – many with views to Melbourne’s CBD!
- Extensive sporting facilities featuring a gym, weights room, oval, basketball and tennis courts, and an indoor pool
- Learning guided by the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme
- Extensive subject choices for secondary students, including at VCE level