Wednesday 8 March 2023, 4.30pm
St Andrew’s House, Sydney Square
For enrolment in year groups Kindergarten, Year 3 and Year 5 in 2024 and beyond.
Explore our learning spaces, hear about our engaging Junior School program and meet our highly qualified teachers who are at the forefront of research-based best teaching practices.
- 4.30pm: School tour (optional) – meet in St Andrew’s Cathedral School Foyer
- 5.15pm: Information session to be held in Chapter House
Meet our Head of Junior School and have all your questions answered by our panel of educators:
- Rhonda Robson, Head of Junior School and Primary Education;
- Selwyn Wu, Deputy Head of Junior School
- Susie Moffatt, Curriculum Coordinator
- Cathy Dangar, Specialised Learning Coordinator;
- Emma Clemens Gifted and Talented Coordinator;
- Kate Robertson, Head of Music (K-6); and
- Bruce Perry, Registrar / Mathematics Teacher
There will be a supervised Kids Club available on the evening.
Parents and educators from all schools are welcome to attend. It is anticipated that this event will conclude by 7.30pm.