CREATING THE SCRIPT OF YOUR LIFE
At Our Lady of Mercy College we aspire to ‘pursue excellence in all we do’, which means that we are professionally restless and constantly striving for improvement. OLMC’s reputation and key strengths are grounded in:
• A high regard and appreciation for the Catholic and Mercy identity of OLMC
• A learning environment that strives to achieve the best results for students
• A consistent record of good learning outcomes
• Our highly professional, committed and enthusiastic staff
• The assurance of a safe and nurturing environment for students to learn and grow
• The impressive range of co-curricular activities available
• The commitment shown to social justice and to providing students with many and varied ways of developing their social consciousness.
Our Lady of Mercy College welcomes applications for Year 7 in 2022 and 2023.
Virtual College tours can be booked via https://www.trybooking.com/BJJXI.
You will receive a link via email a couple of days before your scheduled Zoom Virtual Tour Session. You will not need to have a Zoom account.
OLMC Virtual College Tours, May – June 2020
In light of the current advice regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus), onsite tours of the College are currently not an option.
We are mindful that families need to make informed decisions concerning their daughter’s secondary education, and that School Tours provide insights that are difficult to access in any other way. So in lieu of an onsite tour, OLMC has developed a virtual tour session via Zoom.
The virtual tour will include the following:
• A guided tour of the College grounds
• A pre-recorded presentation and interaction involving the College Principal, the Transition Coordinator and two students
• A Live Q&A session with the College Principal and the Transition Coordinator.
Enquiries and Applications Welcome
Virtual Tour Dates
||Wednesday||4.30pm (Twilight tour)|
|11 November||Wednesday||4.30pm (Twilight tour)|
Please note that the College hopes to resume normal daytime and twilight tours in Terms 3 and 4 if it is safe and permissible to do so under government regulations.
TRANSPORT TO AND FROM OLMC
OLMC is very well serviced by public transport.
Heidelberg Station (end of Yarra Street)
5 minute walk to OLMC Yarra Street Heidelberg Vic 3084
Phone: 9610 3961
Melway: 31 K4
There are several SmartBus routes that maybe of interest to parents. Of particular interest is SmartBus Route 901 Melbourne Airport to Frankston. For families living in the Epping, South Morang, Mill Park, Plenty, Diamond Creek & Greensborough area, this busroute operates along McDonalds Rd, Gorge Rd, Kurrak Rd, Yan Yean Rd, Diamond Creek Rd and Para Rd to Greensborough Railway station. From there, students can catch the train to Heidelberg Railway Station.
DYSONS BUS SERVICE (for OLMC students only)
Phone: 9463 3800
Dysons operate private buses from set bus stops for the morning & afternoon school run. The buses service the areas of South Morang, Mill Park, Bundoora & Preston.
VENTURA/NATIONAL BUS LINES:
868 Doncaster Road,
Doncaster Vic 3108
Phone: 9488 2100
Ventura Bus Lines operate 2 private buses for OLMC students in the afternoon only. Normal MET fares apply for these buses.
Bus 1 Departs OLMC at 3.35pm from Yarra Street and operates via the No. 291 route to Doncaster Shoppingtown, arriving there at approximately 3.55pm. This bus stops as required, at all National bus stops.
Bus 2 Departs OLMC at 3.35pm from Yarra Street and operates to the Pines Shopping Centre, arriving there at approximately 4.05 pm.
(as voted by site visitors)