Nambour Christian College is a leading independent school on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. Through outstanding student achievements in all areas, NCC has gained a reputation as an exceptional school for the past 37 years.
NCC includes the following outstanding facilities:
- modern, air conditioned classrooms
- award winning buildings (Prep Centre, NCC early learners and Lecture Theatre)
- modern Science laboratories
- Trade Skills Centre including pastry and bakery and commercial kitchens, restaurant and reception centre for Hospitality students
- Berakah Farm incorporating our miniature horse and cattle breeding stud
- Health & Fitness Centre with indoor stadium, dance studio, climbing wall and gymnasium (SHALOM Fitness Centre)
- purpose built Creative and Performing Arts (CAPA) building
- fully equipped Industrial Technology workshops
- modern, computerised resource centre / library
- specialised music studios
- Primary School Multi-Function Centre incorporating a library, science lab, performing arts studio, music classroom, ensemble rehearsal areas and 6 instrumental music tuition studios
- modern fleet of 24 buses servicing the entire Sunshine Coast
NCC offers a broad curriculum across all three sub-schools (Junior School - Prep to Year 6; Middle School - Years 7 to 9; Senior School - Years 10 to 12).
Senior School subjects include:
- English; English Communication
- Maths A, B and C; Prevocational Maths
- Biology, Physics, Chemistry
- Agricultural Science
- Geography; Modern History; Study of Religion
- Accounting; Business Communications & Technology; Legal Studies
- Graphics; Information Processing & Technologies
- Industrial Technology Studies; Furnishings/Manufacturing
- Hospitality; Hospitality Studies
- Visual Art; Drama; Film, Television & New Media; Music; Music Studies; Music Extension
- Physical Education; Recreation Studies
- Religion and Ethics
Internationally, nationally and on the Sunshine Coast, Nambour Christian College provides a diverse range of opportunities for students to be involved in co-curricula activities.
These can be broadly grouped into the following areas:
Creative and Performing Arts (CAPA)
Students are challenged to develop their gifts and talents and to consider ways in which they can lead and serve others both within and outside the school community.
As you will find on the following pages, there are numerous opportunities for our students to be part of and enjoy a broad range of experiences.
These co-curricular activities are designed with our students in mind and significantly enrich their educational experience at NCC.
1) NCC will be a community of intentional connection with God
2) NCC will be a community of acceptance, forgiveness and love for all people
3) NCC will be a community of honesty and integrity
4) NCC will be a community which promotes Biblical truth and practice
5) NCC will be a community where prayer is practised
6) NCC will be a community where praise and worship is encouraged
7) NCC will be a community where the truth and uniquesness of Jesus is modelled as we serve one another
8) NCC will be a community where pursuit of excellence is encouraged
9) NCC will be a community where generosity is practised
10) NCC will be a community of commitment to the understanding of, and care for, God's creation
Our vision is that Nambour Christian College will be recognised globally as a leading Christian College where students are equipped for LIFE, LIVING and DISCIPLESHIP. This is evidenced through the College Motto - 'Sow to Harvest'
“To provide a secure and supportive Christ-centred learning community, where a commitment to excellence, creativity and service is encouraged and modelled.”