Come along to our one of our Open Day morning or evening sessions and see how we’re inspiring our students to love learning and be the very best they can be.
We’re enrolling now for 2022 Kindergarten and have limited spaces in other grades throughout the school.
Open Evening – Wednesday 10th March, 6pm – 7pm
Just a few of the reasons St Gerard’s is the perfect place for your children to happily learn and grow:
- Our faith-led approach, with a focus on community awareness, social justice and each student’s wellbeing is at the core of what we do.
- St Gerard’s is the perfect size. Small enough to know your child is getting the attention they need, but big enough for quality resources and teaching staff.
- We provide traditional academics along with dedicated STEAM, Music, Sport and Library lessons, as well as extra-curricular opportunities.
- There’s space to play and get moving, with large green outdoor areas including a vegetable garden the Stage 3 children work on.
- We have an authentic sense of community, with positive and active involvement from families.
- Dedicated ‘Before and After School Care’ is available.