FOUNDATION BOARDING SCHOLARSHIP
A scholarship covering full boarding fees is offered to a student commencing Year 7 in 2022 from a rural area to attend St Vincent's College. Tuition fees are not included.
It is awarded on the basis of:
- Strong academic effort as reflected by their school reports and recommendation of the Principal of the school currently attending
- Academic merit, as demonstrated in the ACER Scholarship Examination (optional)
- Achievement in leadership, and in sport, music, drama or social justice activities
- Demonstrated appreciation of, and affinity with the College values - generosity of spirit, hope, justice, respect and service of the poor
- Contribution and participation in a faith community
Selected applicants will be invited for an interview with the Principal after applications have closed.
Applications for the Foundation Boarding Scholarship are now open and close on Monday 3 May, 2021. https://www.stvincents.nsw.edu.au/enrolments/scholarships/