As one of the leading independent, co-educational, non-denominational Christian schools in north Brisbane, Northside Christian College offers the opportunity for partial three-year scholarships towards tuition fees, to both current and prospective students with outstanding academic record.
Scholarship registrations for 2021 are open. The EduTest examination will take place on Saturday, 7 March 2020. Registration deadline is 28 February, 2020.
The College is well-known and respected for its academic results, commitment to character development and passionate community service. Being awarded a Northside scholarship is an achievement of which one can be proud.
To be awarded one of the academic scholarships, a potential student must score highly in the EduTest examination, demonstrate academic excellence based on previous Report Cards and display qualities consistent with the College mission. Recipients will be selected by the Northside Christian College Scholarship Committee.
Who can apply for Northside Christian College Academic Scholarships?
The scholarships will be offered to Australian citizens and permanent residents who are eligible for enrolment at Northside Christian College.
How to apply
All new families need to register for the EduTest examination. Please ensure you will be able to meet the following Northside Chrstian College entry requirements:
- Pastor’s reference detailing your family’s regular attendance and involvement within your local Christian church (compulsory)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copies of two most current Academic and NAPLAN report
- Medical report (if applicable)
- Court orders (if applicable)
- Complete the Application Form
Families who have not previously submitted an enrolment application for Northside Christian College are not required to complete the College application as a pre-requisite to sit the EduTest exam.
Following the review of the EduTest results, select applicants will be invited to attend an interview with the Principal. Each scholarship application will be assessed by the Scholarship Committee. Applicants will be advised of the outcome by mail.
How to register for EduTest examination
· EduTest exam for entry to Years 7 and 10 in 2021 will take place on Saturday, 7 March 2020.
· Registration deadline is Friday, 28 February 2020.
· Registration Fee $85 (Paid directly to EduTest).
· If you have any further questions regarding the examination, please contact EduTest.